Ahoy Pug Lovers!!! My name is Sailor and I am one sweet bundle of PUG AWESOMENESS. It’s been said that I am stealthy like a ninja, give super smooches, and am just an all around delightful, pug glitter spreading, ball of energy!!! Which makes sense since I am only a 1.5 years young little Pug guy.
When I grow up, I’m going to be a Superhero – just like the person who adopts me. Pug Rescue took me in when it was determined I was homeless, which as you know, is not the best situation for a kid like myself to be in. So here is my plea to you future Pug Parent – please adopt me today!
PROoF asked me to describe my dream family. I said Wonder Woman would be my Pug mom and Batman would be my Pug Dad. My foster parents gently reminded me that they aren’t real, but I KNOW my Superhero parents are out there just waiting for me!!! Scooby Doo would be my cousin, the Little Mermaid would be my sister, and I would want to live with all 101 Dalmatians because, you know, that would just be so much fun! Also, I would like to have an elephant as a pet, but will settle for a hippopotamus. So if this sounds like your family – please fill out an app for me asap!
I think that my best qualities are that I am a lot of fun, I like to make new friends, I really like kids and other pugs, and I am GREAT at giving high fives. I’m a little husky at 30lbs…haha got ya! I’m not a husky, I’m a chunky little Pug! I like to tell jokes too! Seriously, I could stand to lose a few; so when you describe me to your friends, tell them I have a wonderful personality!!! Plus, I am fully vaccinated and fixed.
I really really really want to find the family that will keep me super safe and love me forever, if you know we are meant to be – kindly fill out an application for me!!!
Thank you sincerely very much!!!
** Please note ** Because of his young age we have decided it is in Sailor’s best interests for us to follow the PROoF puppy policies as we look for Sailor’s forever home. Please review these guidelines to determine if he might be a match for your family – thank you for your understanding!
All of Pug Rescue of Florida’s puppies MUST go to a home with all of the following (no exceptions):
- No only dog homes. Another small dog playmate that can put up with a puppy is needed, since they are very playful and energetic.
- No big dogs please, they could easily hurt a puppy by mistake.
- A fenced in yard and no busy intersections nearby.
- No children under the age of 5.
- The forever family must not be gone long hours (not more than 4 at a time) as a puppy does need to be monitored, nurtured and potty trained.
- Either a history with puppies or a great track record with a current veterinarian. Puppies are young but can be more prone to accidents due to their active nature.