Hi everyone my name is Jade and I am a friendly energetic 5 month old Puggle puppy.
As an adorable little puppy I love to explore the world around me. Everything is so interesting!
I think everything is a game and everyone and everything is a toy. I get along great with children, other dogs and love to chase my foster mom’s kittens. It’s fun to watch the kittens play and I like joining in to play too.
One of my favorite things is to give kisses! I am a very smart girl and I even know a few tricks. My foster mom is working on all my basic commands and I’m catching on so fast. I really enjoy a good game of catch and I will make you laugh when we play.
My foster mom thinks I’m really funny because I also like to collect dog bowls. Those shining circle that hold food are amazing! After everyone is finished eating I pick up each bowl (mine and the ones my foster pug brothers and sisters use) and put them all in one place near my bed. The other dogs just look at me funny, but I think those wonderful bowls need to be kept all together in a special place until it is time for my foster mom to fill them up again!
My foster mom says I am just a adorable fun loving girl and I will make someone the perfect pet. I am almost completely potty trained and I sleep through the night. I would fit best in a home that is active because I have a lot of energy and love walks and lots of activities. I also would like a home with another dog (a dog that is young or at least young at heart and has a similar energy level) to play with and become my best friend. I can’t wait to meet you and love you forever.
** Please be aware that Pug Rescue of Florida’s Puppy Policies will apply to Jade’s adoption.
All Pug Rescue of Florida’s puppies must go to a home with all of the following:
- No only dog homes. Another small dog playmate that can put up with a puppy is needed, since they are very playful and energetic.
- No Big dogs please, they could easily hurt a puppy by mistake.
- A fenced in yard and no busy intersections nearby.
- No children under the age of 5.
- The forever family must not be gone long hours (not more than 4 at a time) as a puppy does need to be monitored, nurtured and potty trained.
- If a puppy is adopted before it is old enough to be neutered or spayed, adopter will be required to neuter/spay and provide evidence of neuter/spay to Pug Rescue of Florida.
And for anyone that doesn’t know how rescues work, please know that in addition to paying for the puppy’s medical expenses, ALL adoption fees helps Pug Rescue of Florida pay for 1 of the 300 old and/or sick pugs we happily rescue every year, year in year out.