Because of her young age Pug Rescue of Florida’s Puppy Policies will apply to Stella’s adoption –
Pug Puppy Policies: We rarely have surrendered pug puppies. If a puppy does become available, all applications will be reviewed and the puppy will go to the home PROoF feels is best to take on such a handful. Thank you for understanding.
All Pug Rescue of Florida’s puppies must go to a home with all of the following:
- No only dog homes. Another small dog playmate that can put up with a puppy is needed, since they are very playful and energetic.
- No Big dogs please, they could easily hurt a puppy by mistake.
- A fenced in yard and no busy intersections nearby.
- No children under the age of 5.
- The forever family must not be gone long hours (not more than 4 at a time) as a puppy does need to be monitored, nurtured and potty trained.
- If a puppy is adopted before it is old enough to be neutered or spayed, adopter will be required to neuter/spay and provide evidence of neuter/spay to Pug Rescue of Florida.